Friday 28 February 2014

The Pastel Jumper





Hello everyone!

Another New Look purchase made by me as a complete impulse buy, I wasn't even suppose to go into New Look, silly me! Anyway, I bought this jumper yesterday from New Look as I fell in love with the colour and the style of jumper. The jumper is quite a thin material, I would suggest wearing a strappy top or shirt underneath to prevent see-through braness going on. I bought it as I thought it would be a nice evenig jumper in the summer as it's light and only 3/4 lenght sleeves and is a gorgeous mint green, perfect for summer!

I actually haven't worn it yet as I only bought it yesterday but can't wait to show it off. I'm going to a birthday dinner and drinks next weekend, I'm planning on wearing it then with a white shirt underneath, leggings and a cute pair of ankle boots.


2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love this jumper! The colour is fab. Great post x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete