Monday 17 February 2014

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone! 
I realise it's a bit late as valentines day was a few days ago but I've had quite a busy weekend so I've only just been able to do a post.
I spent valentines with my boyfriend Jake, it was our first valentines together so you can imagine how excited we both were! We decided to go out for a meal and drinks this valentines as it is quite a special one, however I'm very much a lover of staying in with a take away, wine and a film. We went to a lovely restaurant, one of our favourites, that provided a set 5 course meal with pink champagne reception, that was my favourite bit. The food was delicious, we ate lots and drank even more, you can imagine the hangover the next day, was definitely worth it! 






We decided to do presents as it's our first, Jake got me the most amazing bunch of flowers, pink, red, yellow and orange roses, it was perfect! He also got me a bottle of champagne which didn't last long, Jimmy Choo perfume and Estée Lauder double wear foundation. I got him a large Yankee candle in Turquoise Sky, smells amazing! I also got him a Superman iPad mini case and Walking Dead Monopoly, we are obsessed with Walking Dead, we are in the middle of season 4, it's torture waiting a week for the next episode! 
We had the most amazing first Valentines Day, the first of many I hope, and I felt thoroughly spoilt. How was your valentines day?




No comments:

Post a Comment