Monday 10 February 2014

My First Time... Writing a Blog Post

Hello!

My name is Bethany, I am a 22 year old Marketing student at University, I am really enjoying Uni, however I will be excited for it to be over and I can be an actual grown up with an actual grown up job! Scary! I am from Basingstoke in Hampshire and I definitely won't be living here after uni, I think I'm more of a country girl now and I quite like the idea of a nice peaceful life.

I've been reading blogs for a while, and after a good nosey around various fashion, beauty, lifestyle and home décor blogs I've been inspired to start my own. I am by no means an expert in anything fashion and beauty related, I just love a shopping spree every now and again and internet shopping is dangerous, especially when I'm at work when procrastination takes the better of me.
 




This is me being a bit of a poser, you know what it's like when you've finished getting ready to go out and you're waiting for your friends you just have to do a quick selfie, just to make sure you look ok in photos. However after a few drinkies I look a bit wonky eyed and mental, so I usually avoid the camera like the plague on drunken nights.


I hope you enjoy my blog :)



2 comments:

  1. Ah so exciting your starting your blog! I also love fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and home decor! Can't wait to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!! Good luck with blogging! I just started following you on Bloglovin' :-).. I would appreciate it and would love it if you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete