Thursday 27 February 2014

New Look: Spring Booties £10 off






New Look floral print ankle boots - was £19.99 now £9!!

Hello everyone!

So I know I said in my previous post I was in 'saving mode' but unfortunately that didn't last very long, but I promise, from now on no more spending. I bought something that wasn't even on my wish list, it was totally an impulse buy. The other day I went shopping with my friend and I got essential bits I did need, a birthday pressie for a 7 year old, then she took me to New Look. Instantly I knew it would be dangerous, I love New Look for the well priced clothes, shoes and jewllery and I could spend a fortune in there, of which I have done before and it was all impulse buys, so initially I had a mini panic attack. Walking in to the store it started easier than I thought and I briskly walked past all the lovely blouses, skirts and spring dresses trying my best not to divert my eyes from the floor.

We went downstairs to the men and children's section... and the shoe section, wasn't out of danger yet! My friend was looking for boots so I decided to help her choose, it was going so well until a little voice in my head sneakily said 'just have a look around it's fine, you probably won't find anything you want to buy anyway'. Stupidly I listened to the annoying voice and went on a little wonder, that's when it happened. My eyes met with a pair of rug-like floral booties that I quickly fell in love with (love at first sight is definitely a thing). I tried them on and I was sold, for £19.99 I thought, well it's not too bad, with student discount it's a lot better so I justified the purchase (rather quickly justified it to myself might I add) and bought them.

A week later I still love them so I knew I had made the right decision. They are really comfy and look really nice with near enough anything, suprisingly, I like to keep my outfit plain and simple, black, grey or white when wearing these boots as I am more of a one statement piece at a time kind of girl, I'm not daring enough for multiple patterns and colours. I think this the perfect boot for the spring and summer time for work, going to the pub with friends and going out for a nice meal. Overall a great purchase, I'm not going to spend anymore money now, promise, promise, PROMISE!

P.S Just went on New Look website to get the link for the boots and just saw they are now £9 which is really frustrating ahhhh, hate it when that happens. Lesson learnt, wait a bit before buying something just incase it goes into sale!



2 comments:

  1. Hey!! I nominated you for the Liebster Award!!!
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html
    congrats and have a good day!

    ~A

    ReplyDelete