Monday 10 March 2014

Springtime Fingertips


Hello everyone!

First things first, what amazing weather we, in England, are having! I couldn't believe I could go out of the house without having to wear 20 layers. So in spirit of this lovely weather I have decided to pull out a few nail polishes that I thought were perfect for Spring and especially for when the sun is shining, to share with you.

I am a massive fan of Spring colours, pastels are just undeniably pretty. With the weather showing some signs that Spring is officially here I think it a perfect time to say goodbye to reds and dark purples as Winter is technically outta here. Here are my top 5 Springtime nail polishes...


From left to right: Seventeen - Heartbeat | Essie - Mint Candy Apple | Barry M - Lychee | Topshop - Occupational Therapy | Essie - Fiji

What colours are you excited to wear during spring time?
 



2 comments:

  1. Love these shades! I will be wearing barry m Lychee and topshop nice n neutral xx
    www.peachy-milk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really craving the Essie mint candy apple, I have seen it everywhere and its perfect for Spring‼

    tiedyedisaster.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete