So I have been a bit M.I.A recently, I went on holiday for 2 weeks (Italy, was so beautiful and amazing!) and have been trying to catch up on work and Uni since, so blogging hasn't really been on the radar. However, I feel I have gotten back into the flow of England living, only took me 2 weeks to recover!!
I've decided to start doing a monthly goals post, every month (obviously, ha) and at the end of each month I will talk about how I got on with my goals. Hopefully I will keep up with posting and actually completing my goals, sometimes it's good to have them written down so you can't escape them.
So the beginning of July means the beginning of Summer, as the weather has been actually alright in my opinion and the hay fever has been unbearable I have decided I am definitely a Winter person. Seriously what is fun about being sweaty a lot, especially when trying to decide on what to wear! Suffering so badly from itchy eyes, itchy nose, runny nose and constant sneezing, hay fever is a BIATCH! But anyway I don't want to be a Debby downer because I know how much people love Summer, but it just isn't for me. Give me a cosy jumper, hot chocolate and Christmas any day ha!
2. Buy less - I am a sucker for weekly retail therapy! I don't work Friday's so I go shopping almost every Friday, whoops!! This is definitely not good for my, non-existent, bank balance. I have come to terms with the fact I DO NOT need any more clothes at the moment and I have enough bags and shoes to last me quite a while, so I'm just going to stop, cold turkey style.
3. Spend more time with my Dad - I would include my Mum in this too but we went on holiday for two weeks with my sister so a lot of quality time was spent with her. My Dad and Brother are in Brazil at the moment (World Cup, hence the separate holidays - girls vs boys) and I haven't seen him now for a little over a month as our holidays clashed, they left when we came back. It's his 50th on Sunday (Which he is not back for) and I've just been thinking how I never spend time with him anymore, so more trips to the cinema and meals out is needed!
4. See a difference in weight loss - I am lucky enough to have a fairly fast metabolism and a tiny stomach so I can't eat large quantities of food, which is all good and well as I stay the same weight practically forever. However in second year of Uni (last year) I ate soooo much, this was due to my house being disgusting so I never wanted to go in the kitchen let alone cook in there, so my diet consisted of take-aways, ready made sandwiches, lots of treats (to make living there more bearable, didn't work) etc. so my weight seriously piled on, I gained around a stone and a half so now I am the heaviest I've ever been, and now I'm staying that way, because I've gone back to eating normally. So I need to kick start this weight loss just so I can get down to what I weighed before second year! Damn Uni.
5. Have more day trips - I spend the weekend with my boyfriend usually as he doesn't live near me, and we usually just stay in watching TV (Prison Break to be specific) and I would really like to start going out more for picnics etc and maybe take a day trip to Brighton or London, especially when it's a nice day.
6. Capture memories - this is linked to goal number 5 in a way as I would like to start taking more photos of days out etc. so I can add them too my memory pile, and in the end I would like to have a photo album with lovely memories inside.
Well that is all the goals I can think of at the moment, fingers crossed I can complete at least one of them!!