Wednesday 28 May 2014

Love Life

Hello everyone!

Today's post is a sort of quote of the day type post/talking about life in general. The reason for this post is purely because I am feeling really good at the moment and I am seriously loving my life and have learnt to really cherish it. The truth is, life is short, really short and you only have one chance to enjoy it. This quote really stood out for me as I just thought it was really true and a bit of an eye opener.

'The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead'
                                                                                                       - Marjorie Pay Hinckley


I admit, I am guilty of wishing my days away, I've been wishing for Uni to just finish now (I have one more year left) I've been wishing for my work experience placement to just finish. But really what am I wishing for, what is going to happen that is so bloody good I can't wait for Uni, an amazing life experience, to finish?
Ok so Uni is a lot of hard work but it is also something I will remember for the rest of my life and do I really want to remember it as a horrific experience when really it is an amazing one and one I am lucky to have.

If you just keep wishing your days away life will become just one big blob of unhappiness, live for the day because you never now when it might be your last.

And finally, another quote so summarise this rather deep post (sorry about that).

'Life's for the living, so live it, or you're better off dead'
                                                                           - Passenger


All images in this post are courtesy of my amazing Mother, she is a fantastic photographer and I am very proud, unfortunately she hasn't got a website!

Anyways life is beautiful, cherish it.


No comments:

Post a Comment