Wednesday 19 March 2014

You're Never Too Old To Be Young - Snow White

Hi everybody!

It's been one of those weeks, I've been so super duper busy lately stressing about Uni and everything that I just haven't had time to blog, nightmare! So for this weeks post I decided to base it around something that cheers me up no matter what, and that is Disney! Of course, doesn't Disney cheer everybody up?

Disney is my go too, my saviour, whenever I'm feeling sad, stressed, anxious, annoyed, poorly, anything really and it never fails to make me feel tons better. I've decided to put together my top 5 Disney films, I can tell it's going to take me ages to decide on just 5, seeing as they are all AMAZING (apart from Pinocchio, it's too scary and weird).

Number 1


Hercules
I love absolutely everything about this film, Hercules, Meg, Hades, Phil, Zeus, obviously the list can go on and on but I do just love every character in this film. The songs are also my favourite, I'd say 'I Won't Say' is my favourite (Meg), I love the Muses too, love a bit of Gospel sound.

Number 2



Alladin
Obviously the Genie is hilarious, I'm a massive fan of Robin Williams (Mrs. Doubtfire - Amazeballs!). The songs are great in this film, 'Friend Like Me' probably being my favourite. Of course Jasmine is gooooorgeous, who doesn't want to have hair like Princess Jasmine, literally a dream.

Number 3



The Little Mermaid
I wanted nothing more than to be a mermaid when I was little, and Ariel definietly fueled this obsession, did anyone use to put their legs together and try and swin like a mermaid? Please tell me you did... Anyways, Little Mermaid is a perfect film Ariel is beautiful and Prince Eric is a massive hottie - do not deny you fancied/still fancy Prince Eric! Favourite song would have to be 'Part of this World'.

Numer 4



The Lion King 1&2
Bit sneaky as this is two different films but I love them both equally so I think it's ok to have it merged into one. Along with a mermaid, when I was little I desperately wanted to be a lion/have a lion as a pet. The Lion King is very sad to begin with obviously - Dad, wake up... Oh dear getting teary just writing about it! But apart from that trauma, the songs are great (Scar's song is probably my Fave) and Timone and Pumba are pretty hilars. The Lion King 2 is also pretty great, I love the songs... Deceptionnnn, Disgraccceee. Love that one, and I know he's a lion but I swear everyone had a secret crush on Covu.

Number 5



Pocahontas
Just around the riverbeeeennnnd, I look once more! Anyway, Pocohantas is a great feel good film, the songs are fantastic and again John Smith is a pretty dreamy character. I use to have a Pocahontas costume and I blimen loved it. Favourite song would be a toss up between 'Just Around the Riverbend' and 'Colours of the Wind' both lovely sing-a-longs.


Hope you are feeling rather nostalgic now and maybe if you're in a poo mood Disney can make you better!


6 comments:

  1. My boyfriend and I have got hold of Hercules this morning to watch because I haven't actually seen it since it came out in the pictures!
    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award, see elsiemack.com for more details :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I hope you enjoy it!! Thank you so much, really means a lot xx

      Delete
  2. Hey Bethany, loving your blog post! I just nominated you for a Liebster award, congrats! Check out my blog post for more information.

    http://www.teenagefanatic.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/liebster-award-nomination.html

    Annabel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award on Bloglovin, it's a really cool way to network on the site. You should check it out on my blog and see if you want to join in. x x x

    ReplyDelete